An Open Letter to My Dear Best Friend

Dear Best Friends,
I'm not even sure where to begin in telling you how truly appreciative I am for your friendship. I don't do well with words and emotions, but just know that knowing I have your support means the world to me. With how crazy life can be and the varying amount of time we get to spend together, I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you.
Thank you for being there for me no matter what. No matter how busy life gets or no matter what stupid things I might do, you never turn your back on me. Thank you for picking me up off the ground when I'm forced to finally reconcile my emotions. Thank you for being there for me when things get tough and when I feel like I just can't take anything else on my plate. Thank you for helping me work through my many "crises" that come with being a college student. Thank you for validating my feelings, no matter how pointless they might feel.
Thank you for dealing with my incessant texts and snaps and my horrible jokes that only I think are funny. Thank you for egging on my "crazy" (mostly hypothetical) antics and giving me a good laugh in the process. Thank you for being my decision making committee because sometimes I just can't choose which outfit/pair of shoes/etc. is better. Thank you for the endless hours of conversations, debates, and juicy gossip. Thank you for the crazy nights and early mornings and the memories I will surely never forget.
Thank you for encouraging me to be the best version of myself and to dismiss the things that truly don't matter. Thank you for celebrating with me every time I am rewarded with opportunities that I have worked so hard for. Thank you for making me feel like I'm never alone in this world.

Are you my dear best friend? Click, Share and Connect with www.skelewuskit.com 
advertise
advertise
advertise
advertise